every time i try to play the menu doesnt pop up i meet all the requirements and it still doesnt work PLEASE HELP!!!!
PatchedHackerMaybe Hack v11
eferfrefgretret
STOP ASKING IF IT WORKS ON PH or EU just try it yourself on a alt account, the guy is trying to take exams. I mean like really, you can answer these questions yourself.
Man plz DO ONE HACK FOR CF EU, thanks
DONT WORK IN WINDOWS 7 32 BITS
THE HACK IS WORK IN WINDOWS XP ?
it wroks in win7 n xp too i hav win 7 but ppl said works in xp 

I inject and put it to a near host, still not working.
I have Win7 64, all req. met.
I have Win7 64, all req. met.
a little fps lag :/
thank you thnaks thanks thanks thank you vere mhatch
Got it to work. Great hack keep it up your doing an amazing job and I hope your able to fix the walk through walls only going through the 1 wall was boring. ;P
Approved or Detected?
i think its still working
download my cool new kill marks:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/194-crossf...ill-marks.html
download my cool new kill marks:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/194-crossf...ill-marks.html
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire Hacks & CheatsHackerMaybe Hack v11.1 (Aimbot Fixed)
484 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsHackerMaybe Hack v11.2 (Inject on Login)
285 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsAssassin'sCreed Hack V11 ( LAG FIXED + All Errors are fixed...)
148 CrossFire Europe Help[Pceamul Hack V11 Don't Work] Help!
5 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsHackerMaybe Hack v1
51

