Menu Selection v4 Mid Function

Posts 16–30 of 66 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post


Calm down , it's not my problem that c++ 2010 is being a bitch for me .
im' installing 08 atm so it should be done in a few minutes .
I said the code is clean, but its always good to double check
Quote Originally Posted by Capevaldo View Post


I said the code is clean, but its always good to double check
We have to check everything


---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
/ Approved
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post


Estou trabalhando ainda, (agora tomando café )

/Aprovado
lawl
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post


We have to check everything


Yea I know...
I was minion before (as you can see from FS tag ) and I still remember how difficult is to approve files, specially in sections that you don't know people very well
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post


CHecking taf!
entra no msn
Quote Originally Posted by luizimloko View Post
entra no msn
Estou trabalhando ainda, (agora tomando café )

/Aprovado
/ Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
/ Approved
I approved!
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post


I approved!
só volta pra casa 23:00 ?, tem algum dia que você entra sem ser 23:00
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post


I approved!
.


---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Capevaldo View Post


Yea I know...
I was minion before (as you can see from FS tag ) and I still remember how difficult is to approve files, specially in sections that you don't know people very well
yeah , i remember when you were minion
And it's really hard to moderate the BR section since i don't understand anything you guys say , and Google translate isn't very usefull .
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post


.


---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------


yeah , i remember when you were minion
And it's really hard to moderate the BR section since i don't understand anything you guys say , and Google translate isn't very usefull .
Moderate BR section for non-br is something like blind approve :x
Quote Originally Posted by Capevaldo View Post


Moderate BR section for non-br is something like blind approve :x
exactly , the file approving is alright but it's hard to remove flame , spam and other stuff like that . :/
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post


exactly , the file approving is alright but it's hard to remove flame , spam and other stuff like that . :/
I report flames and spam everytime I saw those things.
Instead of the difficulties, you're doing a great job. Not only you, but the others minions too
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post


.


---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------


yeah , i remember when you were minion
And it's really hard to moderate the BR section since i don't understand anything you guys say , and Google translate isn't very usefull .

Dont lie to use, You are BR
Nice, thanks
Adorei mesmo cara Thanks pelo projeto rs
Posts 16–30 of 66 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?