WallHack Memory is patched!!

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
WallHack Memory is patched!!
Hello Guys,
i have made WallHack memory after the new patch. And after i join a room i get "Hack Tool has been Detected" and the wallhack don't work.

Here is a screen shot:


so don't use it
Are you sure !! i am gona go and check it ..
Quote Originally Posted by ramo View Post
Are you sure !! i am gona go and check it ..
yes i try it and you see the screenshot.
sure it is bcs of the wallhack ?

btw i will try and post the result... with CE it may be your base
I didn`t get hack tool detected

but all features didn`t work
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post
I didn`t get hack tool detected

but all features didn`t work
your base is patched
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
your base is patched
i already update it..
FAIL sorry i cant attach CE any more
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Xtrap
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Xtrap
lol why xtrap i get hack tool has been detected
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
lol why xtrap i get hack tool has been detected
now memory hacks will be useless without wallhack
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


now memory hacks will be useless without wallhack
lol d3d work
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
lol d3d work
alot of people can't make D3D xD
the wallhack works for me
Memory wallhack and d3d wall hack working fine
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us