Steam Account Generator.
It's been confirmed, 3 (5:15 PM central time zone) minutes ago steam blocked all connections from computers using cafe accounts. No connection can be made apparently without a steam cert, at least according to some one on my msn. I think Valve finally got smart and only allowed connections based on the isp or ip of the cafe. I will take a look and try to find out how they did it.
I am thinking it might be just the accounts are being deleted.
I am thinking it might be just the accounts are being deleted.
[Tags]
Counter Strike: Source, Wall Hack, Radar Hack, Name/Health ESP Hack, Lambert Hack, Flash Effect Hack, Smoke Effect Hack, Aimbot Hack, No Spread Hack, No Recoil Hack, Counter Strike Hacks, Counter Strike Source Hacks, MPGH Counter Strike, Counter-Strike Hacks, Counter Strike: Source Hacks, CS:S Hacks, Counter Strike Hax
Counter Strike: Source, Wall Hack, Radar Hack, Name/Health ESP Hack, Lambert Hack, Flash Effect Hack, Smoke Effect Hack, Aimbot Hack, No Spread Hack, No Recoil Hack, Counter Strike Hacks, Counter Strike Source Hacks, MPGH Counter Strike, Counter-Strike Hacks, Counter Strike: Source Hacks, CS:S Hacks, Counter Strike Hax

