Getting 2nd DayZ Account

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Getting 2nd DayZ Account
I made an earlier post asking if I only need OA for a second account since I'm banned on my first and people said only OA, but on the steam store it says Combined Ops is required to run DayZ. If I only buy OA on account 2, will steam recognize Arma 2 on account 1 and not require it on my second account for me to play DayZ unbanned? Sorry if I worded this weird I don't explain things very well.
Quote Originally Posted by Karma1 View Post
I made an earlier post asking if I only need OA for a second account since I'm banned on my first and people said only OA, but on the steam store it says Combined Ops is required to run DayZ. If I only buy OA on account 2, will steam recognize Arma 2 on account 1 and not require it on my second account for me to play DayZ unbanned? Sorry if I worded this weird I don't explain things very well.
Just buy a new OA key and change your CD-key using one of the many programs available (Don't ask how to get one, use the SEARCH function).
Quote Originally Posted by Sindreh93 View Post
Just buy a new OA key and change your CD-key using one of the many programs available (Don't ask how to get one, use the SEARCH function).
I just tried it and it turns out all you have to do is buy OA on a different account and run it from either there or the directories. No keychanger is needed for anything.
Quote Originally Posted by Karma1 View Post
I just tried it and it turns out all you have to do is buy OA on a different account and run it from either there or the directories. No keychanger is needed for anything.
Yeah or that
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?