How to change your Costume, Face, Body v3

Posts 31–45 of 67 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


It is visible to others while you're on a boat or in a dungeon.
but it requires me to be the host eh ?
Quote Originally Posted by Xenofighter View Post
but it requires me to be the host eh ?
I don't think so.
How to change body color ???
when use "cc_change_all_costume_color" , it change all body color like armor -_-
Quote Originally Posted by 1Thing View Post
How to change body color ???
when use "cc_change_all_costume_color" , it change all body color like armor -_-
Try cc_change_costume_color 0 xx
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


Sometimes I wish I could just kill certain persons
nu... ~hides behind one of Nico's™ newly made toysies~
So i can costumize my whole character without spending NX
Thats great, keep it up!
Quote Originally Posted by kraipr06 View Post
Thats great, keep it up!
Yea Nexon, keep it up! Add more commands like that!
Is it still possible to change the colors of your shield? cc_change_shield_color seems to not work.

P.S. bump
Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukai View Post
Is it still possible to change the colors of your shield? cc_change_shield_color seems to not work.

P.S. bump
Yea it still works, I just tested it.

Are you sure you're using it right?
Quote Originally Posted by Kazue View Post
Yea it still works, I just tested it.

Are you sure you're using it right?
Yeah, Here is the binding I use for the shield.

bind "/" "cc_change_shield_color 0 0;cc_change_shield_color 1 0;cc_change_shield_color 2 15093350.4"

Usually the most commands I can put into one binding is 3, but I tested it with 1 code per bind, 2 codes for 1 bind and the other for another bind, and 3 on one bind.

I am pretty sure I'm doing something wrong. x.x
Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukai View Post
Yeah, Here is the binding I use for the shield.

bind "/" "cc_change_shield_color 0 0;cc_change_shield_color 1 0;cc_change_shield_color 2 15093350.4"

Usually the most commands I can put into one binding is 3, but I tested it with 1 code per bind, 2 codes for 1 bind and the other for another bind, and 3 on one bind.

I am pretty sure I'm doing something wrong. x.x
You don't need to bind cc_change_color commands, don't worry, that command doesn't crash.


So organize a list and copy and paste them, no need for binds.

I think your bind was too long and didn't completely go through
Quote Originally Posted by Kazue View Post
You don't need to bind cc_change_color commands, don't worry, that command doesn't crash.


So organize a list and copy and paste them, no need for binds.

I think your bind was too long and didn't completely go through
Alright thanks for the help. Now my Fiona can truely the pink and black merc. :3 lols color "coated" my mercenaries like power rangers. xD



Edit: My Karok account got banned.
lols poor level 21 Karok. +haha



https://www.virustotal.com/file/7317...80d1/analysis/
Has it been detected or something? It used to work perfectly but now it crashes 95% of time I try to make changes.
Quote Originally Posted by Rave.exe View Post
Has it been detected or something? It used to work perfectly but now it crashes 95% of time I try to make changes.
Bind the commands.
mmm not quite understand its use
Posts 31–45 of 67 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?