Old Trading System

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Old Trading System
The trading system has gone horrible. Back in 2006-2007 was awesome..no coin limit and easier to scam people(for people who like scamming) I don't know if you guys agree but I hate the trading system.
"The trading system is horrible because it's easier to make trades and now people don't get scammed nearly as much".

What did I tell you guys about going full retard?
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
"The trading system is horrible because it's easier to make trades and now people don't get scammed nearly as much".

What did I tell you guys about going full retard?
Wait What? Whatcha talkin about? You didn't like the trade system back then?
Quote Originally Posted by jaady55 View Post


Wait What? Whatcha talkin about? You didn't like the trade system back then?
It was fun back then, but it's a lot more profitable and less dangerous now.
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post


It was fun back then, but it's a lot more profitable and less dangerous now.
I could agree with that
Here is your solution. Use an account created in 2007 or earlier. This removes the trade limit. Then scam people on members worlds who also don't have a trade limit. Simple. I have an account without a trade limit if you want to buy it.
Quote Originally Posted by Wum6o View Post
Here is your solution. Use an account created in 2007 or earlier. This removes the trade limit. Then scam people on members worlds who also don't have a trade limit. Simple. I have an account without a trade limit if you want to buy it.
No thank you! Appericiate your offer but I have an account from 2005! and thank you for the other information.
Most members don't have trade limit so your good to go
Quote Originally Posted by Wum6o View Post
Most members don't have trade limit so your good to go
Yea I know I'm lucky!
Yeah the old trade limit was the best, I liked how people made up prices and there were street prices.
Quote Originally Posted by The Productive Tnuc View Post
Yeah the old trade limit was the best, I liked how people made up prices and there were street prices.
Agreed man.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us