QuestionHelpAny Private Cracked servers?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Any Private Cracked servers?
First, i wanna say Hi to all of you.As you can read in my title, i'm looking for a cracked server of MW3 or a way of playing the game in multiplayer(without buying the game, of course ). Before you all go: "Buy the mutha-fuc#a-game if you want to play the mutha-fuc#a-multiplayer", please give me a straight answer like "yes, i know one/No, i don't".
I've been searching the web for a while for a server, and i can't find any. I know i wont be able to play BF3 online for free, but maybe i'll be able to play MW3. Every hint or word would be greatly appreciated(in advance), and sorry for my English.. .I know is bad
As we are not allowed to post external links, I'll have to ask you to google TeknoMW3.
Thank you...for both of you.
You shouldnt just google for stuff like "MW3 Cracked" "MW3 Private Server", those are most of the time not gonna get you anywhere ... Search on MPGH
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?