Questiona little hand? (binding)

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
a little hand? (binding)
So I've been trying to bind a few things using BaseCon v3 [NA]
but the binds did not work...
nothing happened
I know what you think... I'm new and can't bind.
Well, its true BUT at least help me? please?

Right here is an image of my fail maybe some of you can show me my mistake?
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/798...ndtimefail.png
NONE OF THE BINDS WORKED
I hope they aren't patched....
Quote Originally Posted by kill11 View Post
So I've been trying to bind a few things using BaseCon v3 [NA]
but the binds did not work...
nothing happened
I know what you think... I'm new and can't bind.
Well, its true BUT at least help me? please?

Right here is an image of my fail maybe some of you can show me my mistake?
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/798...ndtimefail.png
NONE OF THE BINDS WORKED
I hope they aren't patched....
host_timescale -> ScaleTime
means replace "host_timescale"
same thing with sub_weap

colhen->rocheste and vice versa, changemap_to_current_random_sector are patched
also there's an error in the line that starts with "0"
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us