Runescape Account Training

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Runescape Account Training
Hi, I'm Wum6o.
I can offer training for any skills including Combat.

The Prices are following
Level 1-10 [$.25 a level]
Level 11-20 [$.50 a level]
Level 21-30 [$1 a level]
Level 31-40 [$2 a level]
Level 41-50 [$3 a level]
Level 51-60 [$5 a level]
Level 61-70 [$6 a level]
Level 71-80 [$8 a level]
Level 81-90 [$9 a level]
Level 91-99 [$10 a level]


Those are for any skill of your choice.
Funds must be provided if needed for the skill.

TO PAY IN RSGP JUST DO 1MIL PER .75 Cents!
Bumpy bump bump.
How are you going to complete the services? Botting?

I'm sure doing legit will burn a lot of time.
I know doing it legit will burn time, I can bot or do it by hand, which ever the buyer wants.
?people do 1-30 Free
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?