Nooby Question Please answer me.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Nooby Question Please answer me.
Ok After I Find the Wall Hack Adress After the New Update What do I do next to Make the Hack Work?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Bump.
Add it on your source code, it will work
Quote Originally Posted by IamH4cker View Post
Add it on your source code, it will work
Which Source Code Console Application or Win32 Application or Empty Project or What?
Oh no, you know how to find offsets but you don't know how to make .dll? :O
Quote Originally Posted by IamH4cker View Post
Oh no, you know how to find offsets but you don't know how to make .dll? :O
Yes. .
It's win32 application. Then try to search and find tutorial here in MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by IamH4cker View Post
It's win32 application. Then try to search and find tutorial here in MPGH
ok now after i know it's win32 app and i know the wall hack adresse .WHAt to do next>?
I put it and i PRESS DEBUG?> OR WHAT?
No, it's not just you paste the adress and then debug it. You need to have your own base and put the address on your base.
You will not understand me, i know . I'll just recommend you to use the search button and type "How to make my own base" and btw, Learn c++
^ Don't spam here. Go get a life gtfo
you should learn2code and wait 24 hours for bump
Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post
you should learn2code and wait 24 hours for bump
After I have a Base and Adresse What to do Next?
Quote Originally Posted by dizzyeasy View Post
After I have a Base and Adresse What to do Next?
Delete it and get a c++ book
Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post


Delete it and get a c++ book
I'm 14 and I am Beginner In this.I am asking Kindly for a Help and I always See Books of C++ and I don't Understand anything.+ I want to go the College of Enginering(Computer and Programing Section) So, I am looking forward In Learning Coding and Stuff,
Quote Originally Posted by dizzyeasy View Post
I'm 14 and I am Beginner In this.I am asking Kindly for a Help and I always See Books of C++ and I don't Understand anything.+ I want to go the College of Enginering(Computer and Programing Section) So, I am looking forward In Learning Coding and Stuff,
So? I made an hack when i was 10 year old by leeching ._.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us