Okay, i'm cofused. I do the injecting process, but during the process, when I launch TF2, it immediately closes. I try to open it again and it says "Only one instance of this game can be running at a time". I go into task manager and end HL2.Exe, but when I launch TF2 after that, it doesn't have the hacks. Help?
PatchedTF2 Hack (22.08.2012) Leeched
Use master1331s injector, make sure u run as administrator.
U can use other injectors too but i like that one
U can use other injectors too but i like that one
Can anyone tell me how to control the menu, I select anything, but i can opne the menu with insert. Someone help please
How can i get a injector? i cant find it when i search for it
Dosen´t work anymore please update
Worked all the way up until today but now it crashes after about 2-5 minutes of use.
Not sure if it's something on my end or not, the only hacks I use in this are the ESP ones.
An update would be nice, if possible.
Not sure if it's something on my end or not, the only hacks I use in this are the ESP ones.
An update would be nice, if possible.
i will try
where's injector????????
Doesnt work? ins doesnt bring up hack please help
This wont work for me. I named the injecter "tf2.exe" and the other thing is named "tf2.dll" it wont show up on the injecter list, Help?
Actually it's "hl2.exe"
It's probably not a good idea using this hack anymore ... it probably is detected by now or patched.
CAn a moderator tell me if this is detected?
Jesus christ when will people release an actual usefull hack that isn't just esp and speed hack? those are the most worthless ones.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Team Fortress 2 HacksTF2 Hack (06.08.2012) Leeched 53 Team Fortress 2 HacksTF2 Hack (17.08.2012) Leeched 87 Team Fortress 2 HacksTF2 Hack (1.07.2012) by KN4CK3R -CLEANED 24 Sudden Attack Hacksnew sa na hack made by PR0C3SS [LEECHED]
67 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] Re-post some of the great hacks with bypasses no leech
10
