PyInject source

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
PyInject source
I released the source on two other websites... so why not here (using the username dberube4)?

[selfthought]
I don't know why I choosen the username chikencow.... it really sucks and I always used dberube4 for every account I created since I was 5.
I should request a username change. I would like to have my username changed to "Python".
[/selfthought]

Look at my source and cry!

[Python] PyInject - Final - Pastebin.com

You can save it and execute it in python but you need to install PyQt4 first.
Riverbank | Software | PyQt | PyQt4 Download
Nice. Who do you think is a better language, Python or C++?
Both have their strengths and weaknesses. Both are worth learning.
You should ask google.

What I find really awesome in python is that it can use the C,C++,C# and even visual basic api. By importing dlls.

Ie , I can import msvcrt.dll and gain access to most standard C functions.
Most of the time coders don't release the source code of their work and share they piece of coding/big project with others.

I don't have any coding experience but i checked your source code and it seems that you put pretty much time in it.

Keep up the good work!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?