FULL ESP Source Code

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by kb2010 View Post
lol....such a noob, i dont know nothing...

give me a hint man...
If you don't know how to use it, then don't. Simple as that.
Quote Originally Posted by rawr im a tiger View Post
If you don't know how to use it, then don't. Simple as that.
i try to learn it but, poor me i know nothing...
Quote Originally Posted by kb2010 View Post
i try to learn it but, poor me i know nothing...
That's why you keep on learning the language.
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
1- BO2 is almost out.. this section will be dead when it does...
2- Have you tried to compile that code? It won't happen if you don't know what you're doing...
3- This will help some people that really want to code something without copypasting..

The cool part is that my rep never goes up and I saw like. 4 or 5 people saying "+Rep" on my posts
point 3 is very funny since you copy/pasted this whole source from the offsets thread on this forum
Quote Originally Posted by cardoow View Post
point 3 is very funny since you copy/pasted this whole source from the offsets thread on this forum
IDK where did you find this source here.. either way I assure you I haven't copypasted it
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
IDK where did you find this source here.. either way I assure you I haven't copypasted it
All the reversings, offsets and functions are copy/pasted from the thread. All the info is 90% of your source, anyone could make a hack
if they have that information. So since you cant make a hack without this info, you should credit people who found this because
they make you able to release this source.
Quote Originally Posted by cardoow View Post
All the reversings, offsets and functions are copy/pasted from the thread. All the info is 90% of your source, anyone could make a hack
if they have that information. So since you cant make a hack without this info, you should credit people who found this because
they make you able to release this source.
+Support

I have to say he should give credit to some people who have helped him. (Or sources/info taken from sites. (Written by someone))
But, it's easy to say 'I' made it. Rather then saying who helped with what and all that stuff.

It's in the nature.

-Support

I can't really say much but...
How do you know he don't posses a natural talent for this. (I don't think he do but...)
It could be true what he "says".

-All in All
I don't think you would care much about what I say :P
Since I don't even know how to make something like this without using stuff like this or so.
(Since I don't know C++ that well)
Nor do I know much about hacking.
But mainly some basic simple stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


+Support

I have to say he should give credit to some people who have helped him. (Or sources/info taken from sites. (Written by someone))
But, it's easy to say 'I' made it. Rather then saying who helped with what and all that stuff.

It's in the nature.

-Support

I can't really say much but...
How do you know he don't posses a natural talent for this. (I don't think he do but...)
It could be true what he "says".

-All in All
I don't think you would care much about what I say :P
Since I don't even know how to make something like this without using stuff like this or so.
(Since I don't know C++ that well)
Nor do I know much about hacking.
But mainly some basic simple stuff
I forgot to add the credits... It's not like I don't want to give them... And since I can't edit the post anymore, can you please add the following:

Credits:
Me, CypherPresents, g0dly, cardoow , BaberZz, @barata55


Thanks.. and sorry for the misunderstanding >.<


---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by C4P View Post
Great job! thanks for posting the source.
If you could answer few questions about the source that would be great
1. What are those 5's in the DetourFunction (like (BYTE*)malloc(len+5))? and what the returned adress is?
2. How does it run parallel to the game? I didn't see a thread or anything.. I thought that the DetourFunction copies the code to an empty block in IW5MP's memory and than runs it from there but i'm not sure cause the code is too hard to understand.

and last, not so important, but which version of iw5mp those adresses are?

If you could answer me, that would be great!
1. The 5 its the length of the JMP instruction used to make the detour.
2. It intercepts the execution of the game functions. In other words, the game call a function to draw its stuff on the screen, and since we place a JMP to the ESP function right at its beginning, it jumps to my own function. When the esp function ends, you just have to call the original function again.

the addresses are for 1.4.382
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post

1. The 5 its the length of the JMP instruction used to make the detour.
2. It intercepts the execution of the game functions. In other words, the game call a function to draw its stuff on the screen, and since we place a JMP to the ESP function right at its beginning, it jumps to my own function. When the esp function ends, you just have to call the original function again.

the addresses are for 1.4.382
Wow, brilliant. I have learnt a lot from your code.. Thanks again for posting it.
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
IDK where did you find this source here.. either way I assure you I haven't copypasted it
I think I posted a thread in the release section labeled [Source] and the actual post asked if there was anyone who had it xD
Might still be in MW3 Hacks section, could also be deleted
Great job! thanks for posting the source.
If you could answer few questions about the source that would be great
1. What are those 5's in the DetourFunction (like (BYTE*)malloc(len+5))? and what the returned adress is?
2. How does it run parallel to the game? I didn't see a thread or anything.. I thought that the DetourFunction copies the code to an empty block in IW5MP's memory and than runs it from there but i'm not sure cause the code is too hard to understand.

and last, not so important, but which version of iw5mp those adresses are?

If you could answer me, that would be great!
I updated the addys, fixed the bugs, dll compiles but when injected it doesn't work So I think there's still a bug missing in the detour / jmp function.

The guy's who got it to work.. Is there still a prob which I'm missing cuz i see the func MakeJMP but it isn't used anywhere. am I close or what ?

thanks in advance
For me it work perfect. Maybe you have used the wrong adresses ? There was an update 2 days ago. Or your injector doesn´t work, you should use the injector from master131, you can find the download link in master131 signatur .

cheers
I did use his and another to be sure.
Thx!!! but what type of project do i do this in?
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?