SolvedIce mod

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Ice mod
Is there any mod that makes ice NOT melt for 1.3.1 OR 1.3.2?

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

If no one knows, then are there any mods that can change your biome?

Moved to correct section.
You could find a seed that is a snow biome. Then make it a large one, for more space.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
You could find a seed that is a snow biome. Then make it a large one, for more space.
I mean in superflat.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

I mean in superflat.
World edit it . Make it snowy. Use MCEdit
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post


World edit it . Make it snowy. Use MCEdit
I'll post back with results.


---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

@Noatak
I changed the biome /w MCEdit, yet ice still melts!?!?

I didn't put a ceiling on it to it'll stay cold & frozen, but...still melts very fast. Less than 10 seconds it melts.
Any other ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

I'll post back with results.


---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

@Noatak
I changed the biome /w MCEdit, yet ice still melts!?!?

I didn't put a ceiling on it to it'll stay cold & frozen, but...still melts very fast. Less than 10 seconds it melts.
Any other ideas?
No sorry
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post

No sorry
Thanks for trying to help me anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

Thanks for trying to help me anyways.
Did you think of any other ways?
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


Did you think of any other ways?
I'm searching google a lot for an answer, and I was reading the ice minecraftwiki, and they said "ice won't melt under light level of 12".
In like 10 minutes I'm going to try and make the water funnel as dark as possible so it's under light level of 12 so that the ice will hopefully not melt.

If that fails, then I'm going to have to wait a long time until "stayfrosty" mod updates to 1.3.2.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

I'm searching google a lot for an answer, and I was reading the ice minecraftwiki, and they said "ice won't melt under light level of 12".
In like 10 minutes I'm going to try and make the water funnel as dark as possible so it's under light level of 12 so that the ice will hopefully not melt.

If that fails, then I'm going to have to wait a long time until "stayfrosty" mod updates to 1.3.2.
Haha well good luck. If you want me to, just lmk and i'll close the thread if it works
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


Haha well good luck. If you want me to, just lmk and i'll close the thread if it works
Close this thread. My theory is working as expected. No ice is melting under the dark.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

Close this thread. My theory is working as expected. No ice is melting under the dark.
kkkkeh .
If you don't want ice to melt entirely, use WorldGuard ~ if using SMP.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us