QuestionAuto air-blast script

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Auto air-blast script
i have been playing alot of pyro latetly and i was wondering if someone could make a script/dll that auto air blast a rocket when it gets within range of being air blasted?

thx :3
It can be done.. but I hardly think someone will do it
Like airblast in combat matches or Dodgeball?
Quote Originally Posted by grimsilence View Post
Like airblast in combat matches or Dodgeball?
Dodgeball mostly :3
Quote Originally Posted by shadowswimer View Post
Dodgeball mostly :3
Lol, good luck looking for one. If you know a little c++, I could give you a code for it. Seems no one else is nice enough to compile it.
Quote Originally Posted by grimsilence View Post
Lol, good luck looking for one. If you know a little c++, I could give you a code for it. Seems no one else is nice enough to compile it.
sadly, i know nothing about coding or the programs to do so.
I do not think it can be done with a script because there is no function to detect a rocket coming at you and its distance. It would have to be an injected hack.
Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
I do not think it can be done with a script because there is no function to detect a rocket coming at you and its distance. It would have to be an injected hack.
this is the reason why my private hack doesn't have an auto airblast
List
Pointless.
Quote Originally Posted by wut12345 View Post
this is the reason why my private hack doesn't have an auto airblast
List
Pointless.
I do not understand what you are saying :#

btw, what is that credit stuff that you and everyone but me has :'(
Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
I do not understand what you are saying :#

btw, what is that credit stuff that you and everyone but me has :'(
Just Lazy to make one
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us