I need an injector source code.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I need an injector source code.
I Need An Undected Injector Source Code Please.


ThankYou
there is thing wich IS Search Button
PS :Worng Section There is A help coding Section !
Okay Sorry Didn't Know That It's A Wrong Section


Btw, It's Which Not Wich

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

W Bera7a 3aleena Yasta

3eed Mubarak,We Kol Sana Wenta Tayeb,We Keda Ya3nee.
i don't care about my Eng. i amn't english any way but i may type it wrong !!!
Don't beg for codes.
Use the search function there are some tuts telling you how to create an injector.

/closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us