CoolOutdatedle bot 4.1

Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
Iam Newbie , please a tutor
still not approved?
damn
NICO is out on vacation for two weeks I will ask another moderator
Not sure how safe this is but approved. If there are any issues, report it.
fianlly
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Not sure how safe this is but approved. If there are any issues, report it.
thx for finally approving this man
^Thanks for approving, and you guys can trust me, I wouldn't put any virus or keylogger on my creation
Hey James, when i need rep boosts, i got and get like 50 right? But heres the thing, when it collects the 50 rep boosts, there is actually only 1 now. I can check by pressing delete and it shows how many there are. When i tried, it only had 1. So there is something wrong with that. Also yorumi and zazul rnt on auto loggin thing
Quote Originally Posted by Bshi View Post
Hey James, when i need rep boosts, i got and get like 50 right? But heres the thing, when it collects the 50 rep boosts, there is actually only 1 now. I can check by pressing delete and it shows how many there are. When i tried, it only had 1. So there is something wrong with that. Also yorumi and zazul rnt on auto loggin thing
They patched boost stack.
yes it is patched but i got some good news for u guys if u use pocket spammer u can get lots i added codes in the spt files this for gold, rep, class and level
Hey JamesRo, any ideas of what could be the cause of this error?

http://i50.tinypic.com/2q1whg0.jpg
(Sorry for outside link, it's just a screenshot image)

It just flashes every feature of Le Bot repeatedly with white boxes, along with the flags at startup.


Edit: And I can't help but notice, when i right click, at the bottom of the menu it says "About Flash Player 6".
I've updated to 11 twice, and rebooted and it still shows that, dunno if it's supposed to say 6, but just letting you know lol.

I've recently reformatted my computer, and I just downloaded .NET framework 4 and C++ redistributable in an attempt to resolve the issue with no go. I've also tried 4 other previous versions, all with the same error. What am I missing?
Quote Originally Posted by synzoxre View Post
Hey JamesRo, any ideas of what could be the cause of this error?

http://i50.tinypic.com/2q1whg0.jpg
(Sorry for outside link, it's just a screenshot image)

It just flashes every feature of Le Bot repeatedly with white boxes, along with the flags at startup.


Edit: And I can't help but notice, when i right click, at the bottom of the menu it says "About Flash Player 6".
I've updated to 11 twice, and rebooted and it still shows that, dunno if it's supposed to say 6, but just letting you know lol.

I've recently reformatted my computer, and I just downloaded .NET framework 4 and C++ redistributable in an attempt to resolve the issue with no go. I've also tried 4 other previous versions, all with the same error. What am I missing?
To fix this, just open Internet Explorer(other browsers won't work), go to Adobe website and download Flash Player.
Quote Originally Posted by joshmary View Post
yes it is patched but i got some good news for u guys if u use pocket spammer u can get lots i added codes in the spt files this for gold, rep, class and level
Since it no longer stacks, the only way I could see it working is to spam the item code, along with the getdrop code so it refreshes one in your inventory every time you use it, but it can only be done in the battleon zone... so could you explain how I can "get lots"?

Also, Strand of Vath's hair and the other Essence of Defeat reagents no longer stack v_v
Quote Originally Posted by synzoxre View Post
Since it no longer stacks, the only way I could see it working is to spam the item code, along with the getdrop code so it refreshes one in your inventory every time you use it, but it can only be done in the battleon zone... so could you explain how I can "get lots"?

Also, Strand of Vath's hair and the other Essence of Defeat reagents no longer stack v_v
Shit, looks like they fixed stacking altogether...
But you can still stack boosts if you have a bank space:
1 - Get one boost;
2 - Put it on the bank;
3 - Drop another boost;
4 - Before you accept it, withdraw the other boost from the bank;
5 - Rinse and repeat!
*facepalm* Ahhh, IE...

lol thanks so much.
Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?