I need a working Base

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
I need a working Base
Hey guyz ...
I need a working Base
Im learning C++ and i wanna make a simple private hack for practice ..
Can u give me ur base pls ?
yes it's below

Code:
cout << "Learn to code";
Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post
yes it's below

Code:
cout << "Learn to code";
omg ...
u cant read or ?
Im learning !!

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
It's working but detected
lol ?
really working ?
Quote Originally Posted by twenge04 View Post
omg ...
u cant read or ?
Im learning !!

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------


lol ?
really working ?
It's not working, if you are really learning c++, update it
Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post


It's not working, if you are really learning c++, update it
lol ...
maybe im at 20%
..
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
Btw I think you are at / below 1% of learning c++
lol......
xD^^
@xKickAss stop be like that, if you can help him so help him -_-
dont make trolling :P
Wrong section
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us