Pistol Rapid Fire

Posts 31–45 of 95 · Page 3 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by edeniki View Post
Nice Bro. but if you will do super sniper that will be awesome!!! think about it no tankers
he has that but he wont release, i hope.
@Justin I know there are much of us asking, im just being unneeded and shiz, sry
and how much rof does this have? same rof for deagle too?
No Download WHY ?????????????????????????????? :S
This is pretty good...for those who don't have Razer XD

I can already do this with Synapse 2.0, but I know this will be helpful to everyone else


EDIT: Just saw the video, at first I thought it just emptied the mag in a second. What this hack does is WAY better. OP as fuck.
Quote Originally Posted by epicfailxd View Post
No Download WHY ?????????????????????????????? :S
You need to wait for aproval
@meawww can you give me tut how to make .dll?
i have find my own cheat and i want to make dll
Quote Originally Posted by andrey001 View Post
@meawww can you give me tut how to make .dll?
i have find my own cheat and i want to make dll
See my signature for more info.
Files is clean and approved.
can we use this and the super hand gun together?
Quote Originally Posted by Hackster74 View Post
can we use this and the super hand gun together?
Yes, we can!
LOL
omg thats really over powered 0.0 lolololol this makes dv much easier xD
Yeah but I know how too glitch the hand guns too primary,and i'm going to try too do the same with this hack @meawww.Anyways Another great hack from you keep it up
so this is how i was getting owned lol
Posts 31–45 of 95 · Page 3 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?