Hack Loader Source

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
` How Can I Use This?
` Sorry Newbie po eh
its from WRHOOK.exe lol.
Great nice tut. man
it has but doesnt work and i deleted it
Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
Lmao @ those trojans.
This source code has false positives, u know?
Thanks master for the source
100% tested 100% working.
Works fine with me.
Very Nice, Even though I Have my Own,
I'll still give you a +THANKS,

For helping the Community, very Nice Release.
Cheers
kJNR
Where paste this code? In form1? or? or?
Quote Originally Posted by <<< >>> View Post
Where paste this code? In form1? or? or?
Learn how to proper code first.
(After reading this post I wonder who can you accuse someone of having an app stealing passwords.. -.-)
error code Imports System****
Quote Originally Posted by das11501 View Post
error code Imports System****
For some reason.. this forum blocks out some of the code.. dunno why. Just remove it, and find out what goes there.
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post


For some reason.. this forum blocks out some of the code.. dunno why. Just remove it, and find out what goes there.
1. MPGH blocks sites that have been blacklisted.

2. holy what happened to the Vb section.

3. Imports System . I O (Remove spaces, that's what should be there)

Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


1. MPGH blocks sites that have been blacklisted.

2. holy what happened to Vb sections.

3. Imports System . I O

Remove the spaces.
Ahh It was IO. Why is that Blocked? O_O

And yeah..
Not sure, I'm sure there is a website which was blocked, happens all the time.
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?