Is this really possible`?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Is this really possible`?
On the homepage of mpgh. under coming soon stand :
Promo generator. What means that? IS THIS POSSIBLE?
but whats the point? aren't we all gonna get banned...
Cheat = Banned. Generator will make u a new promo
Promo as in.. WarRock promo code? No way...
yes, warrock promo code... it's amazing isn't it?
bulshit
stop noobing with the vip
no one but it!
k2 WARRNING!!!!!!!!
Endrit?!

YOU ALBANIAN????

Because my real name is Endrit lol im albanian
Lawl, he's an Albanian Muslim living in Sweden.
DONT MAKE FUN OF US ALBANIANS



Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Lawl, he's an Albanian Muslim living in Sweden.
He said something about Kosovo once too....

when i find the post, ill edit this.
I already made a Warrock promotion code generator. It's pretty easy, you don't need that much of hacking skills, just programming and logic. But I did have to get a lot of promotion codes the right way because no one I knew had any used promo codes.. It all paid off though, I'm thinking of selling them for half price.
Quote Originally Posted by KenCat View Post
I already made a Warrock promotion code generator. It's pretty easy, you don't need that much of hacking skills, just programming and logic. But I did have to get a lot of promotion codes the right way because no one I knew had any used promo codes.. It all paid off though, I'm thinking of selling them for half price.
why not 5 bucks?
we're all gonna get banned...
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us