Game Loader

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Game Loader
Requesting someone to code me a game loader for my friends, with injection and blabla but without any database
Your are not getting anyone to code something for YOU and you taking the credits.. bla bla bla.. theres lots on injectors out there. Choose one.
In the end they will all have the same code so...
I dont want credits, I just want someone to code me a loader, and he takes all credits. Looks like u misunderstood
Quote Originally Posted by Moe`' View Post
I dont want credits, I just want someone to code me a loader, and he takes all credits. Looks like u misunderstood
I did not misunderstood, the fact is that I highly doubt anyone will do it just for you.

You will end up doing it yourself faster, than someone actually doing it for you. Tbh
I might be lucky .. Who knows?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?