TalkingOutputting Binary Registry values

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Outputting Binary Registry values
How do I output a binary registry value? Like a windows product key, how can I output that to a textbox or label?



Thanks!
Thanks man, but I've already looked at that, but what I wanna do is to output it to a textbox or label.
Quote Originally Posted by nikr123 View Post
Thanks man, but I've already looked at that, but what I wanna do is to output it to a textbox or label.
Are you kidding me?

Stop leeching and learn to code

It is so easy..
Thanks Paul.
Then you should take a step back and learn some more basic stuff, such as how controls work. (Textboxs, Buttons, etc..)
I'm pretty sure what you're looking for is Arma 2 OA key stealer. Contact me.
Sorry if this is looking like pushing old Threads but my Question is similar, how can i convert an REG_BINARY that it doesn'T output System.Byte[]?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us