Join 69™ Looking for Active players!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Join 69™ Looking for Active players!
If you want to join 69™ just post on here or just go apply, We don't care about ranks, or kdr. We just want Active people that will get us better as a clan, If you wanna message me ingam my name is : Dannyy?. Just let me know if you wanna join or go apply like I said.


Thanks - Steelrat55rat
can you just pm me the link of clan?
Oh I actually played with you, I was hacking in that game and I kept picking on you especially
Aww so You join another Clan
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Oh I actually played with you, I was hacking in that game and I kept picking on you especially
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.TeddyBear View Post
Aww so You join another Clan

Did I say I was going to join this clan? or did I just say that I have seen and ticked him off before.
Ok i PM ed you Go answer
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Did I say I was going to join this clan? or did I just say that I have seen and ticked him off before.
what was ur name?
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Oh I actually played with you, I was hacking in that game and I kept picking on you especially


---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Z8Games there is the link to the clan, i forgot how to edit posts so i decided to just post as a reply thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by steelrat55rat View Post
what was ur name?

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Z8Games there is the link to the clan, i forgot how to edit posts so i decided to just post as a reply thanks.
My ign at that time was Ederan, or -Behind-you_ I have many accounts but those are my 2 main's
Where's The Link I Ain't Interested But Just Wanna Have A Look.
is it okay if i use hacks
Request close @Jigsaw @Ravallo @DaRk @backdoor

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

how did you change ur name on mpgh?
Quote Originally Posted by O.oH4ck.eXe View Post
good luck...


---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Request close please @Hero got a new clan..
no hacks, i got a new clan join .c0mtm its way better they kicked me they are so gay join that clan
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?