The killhack killing USF...

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
The killhack killing USF...
Everyday ingame I see pros quiting, people raging about killhacks. The game has died from about 900 only 300 in a channel since the killhack has been open to public. I mean, I loved the killhack and I used it to boost up to a colonel, but cmon...
They should just do wall hacks/crosshair/norecoil as pubs, and make VIP hacks with killhack, aimbot, inf ammo, god mode, ect.. for about $25 instead of being free.
Now I see why Zenma didn't release his killhack until he left :|

Seriously, pubs should be basic hacks, like a simple chams/wallhack, or crosshair and no recoil and just basic superjump
Then have a VIP section with the good hacks as in, killhack/inf ammo/aimbot/god mode/superjump pro/speedhack/ect.

Releasing pubs like this will end up making USF not exist at all, players would just leave and never return.....
What happened to the old days with basic pubs as those and the vips with the good hacks you have to pay to get.
Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post
Everyday ingame I see pros quiting, people raging about killhacks. The game has died from about 900 only 300 in a channel since the killhack has been open to public. I mean, I loved the killhack and I used it to boost up to a colonel, but cmon...
They should just do wall hacks/crosshair/norecoil as pubs, and make VIP hacks with killhack, aimbot, inf ammo, god mode, ect.. for about $25 instead of being free.
Now I see why Zenma didn't release his killhack until he left :|

Seriously, pubs should be basic hacks, like a simple chams/wallhack, or crosshair and no recoil and just basic superjump
Then have a VIP section with the good hacks as in, killhack/inf ammo/aimbot/god mode/superjump pro/speedhack/ect.

Releasing pubs like this will end up making USF not exist at all, players would just leave and never return.....
What happened to the old days with basic pubs as those and the vips with the good hacks you have to pay to get.
I remember the good old days, '09. I was Minion of this section, and Battlefield and Op7. It was so nice, though there weren't a lot of hacks going around, Soldier Front was just chill. Good players, who aren't sore losers, not a lot of hackers. The odd one or two ever couple of days.
Now it's a shit hole full of skids. I'm getting back into Soldier Front but I'm still skeptical of doing so.
I like to play legit, but it's hard as hell to play legit with a fucked up 500 ping stable style.. :|
Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post
I like to play legit, but it's hard as hell to play legit with a fucked up 500 ping stable style.. :|
Well I started to play again. Got myself a Raptor M4, well, 2 of them to be exact. On top of quite a lot of other stuff.
True kill hack should only be V.I.P, and that we have a but like old day's. Wallhack, Cham's, Crosshair......the little stuff.
haha mee to raptor m4 :P!!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?