Wow you are one smart cookie, you basically wrote an essay on what I just said.
If you had half a brain you'd understand that my first thread was completely legitimate and it was not spam OH but 2 fucks were given by no one yet several people replied. What is that? Not a conversation? I think it is smart one.
Next thread I posted that because you deleted my original thread for no fucking reason.
Third thread I posted that and I originally threatened to dispute it but I let it go and I just warned
we can keep doing this or you stop. You obviously are too trigger happy on the close/button in this case because you just couldn't let a convo continue. Yea and write a me a book on what I just said because that's the right reply you give instead of sorry I was wrong for say
nobody gives 2 fucks.
Was I really the phased little kid? You had a right to not only close a relevant thread and then say nobody gives 2 fucks? nice logic there sherlock.
edit: like you have the right to dictate what i have to post. why don't you run every post through a HEY IM JIGGLEPUDDIN AND I KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD POST filter. Let's see...post about crossfire? check. In crossfire discussion? Check. Yea you can't tell me what to post as long as it's in bounds.
edit2: yea nice dose of how about i should listen to the shit im saying:
u expect me to be kind to you when you were unkind to me
first? nice try mister i think a name tag makes me feel awesome
