Type of ProgressBar

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Type of ProgressBar
Hello first off I would like to say I am not a vip member of the following forum. However I was suppose to be creating a VB login system for school and I started browsin Hack forum's etc.. and I game across GA's Loader I thought it was pretty cool, easy and unique but what got me puzzled was the Verifying tab at the top of their Login form. I was blinking or moving in red .. then when Logged in it moved to something else. I watched tutorials on their hacks to try and get a better understanding of it but then i decided to ask you guys here are some SS to show you what I'm talking about,



Also I've watched videos where after they have activated their hack the same box pops up again this time launching the hack... May I ask what is this and how is this done so i can use it for my homework and finally beat Faye Lee( girl in my class she is ranked at no1.) please guys I will give credits because we where allowed to have help I just remembered this today and This is due for monday :'( so please help me
It's somewhat like a progress bar. There are a few methods you can use for this. An easy, but time taking method is to make about 10 picture boxes and setup a timer to have it change from red to black. But, I'm kinda iffy on the other methods, I'm still kind of a noob with VB.

Also, if you're asking about the progress bar it uses to stream, it's kind of like an adobe progress bar, which AeonHack made an Adobe theme, and you could use that.

Nice Pizza Hut menu in the background ^_^
Ok, is there some way I can make this link any links of some sort? or something that can show me how to do this, was it that he was streaming to the website if yes how would I come about doing this I have classes on monday so I need to get this done @Cryptonic
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?