OutdatedDotA offset finder.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
DotA offset finder.
Note: this is not my work, I'm just sharing it since it doesn't seem to be on here yet.

This program gives you the offset code which is used for the zoomhack in DotA 2, it's a lot easier than stalking the forums for new offsets once DotA has been updated.



How to use:
1. Open DotA 2
2. Execute ABCPatch.exe
3. Click ''Scan''
4. wait for about a minute and it will give you the new offset, which you then can apply to the camhack.ini file (or perhaps other ones)

Jotti (0/20): ABCPatch.zip - Verificador de malware do Jotti
Virustotal (3/43): https://www.virustotal.com/file/f7f3...is/1345843687/

Virustotal gives 3/43 so I guess it's up to you if you can trust it or not, I thought that 3/43 would probably be a false positive. I have used this myself and my computer hasn't exploded yet.. D:


I have the urge to do stuff wrong when I upload it, please tell me if there is anything I did wrong and I'll fix it.
ABCPatch_mpgh.net.zip201 KB · 318 downloads Scanning…
Approved, use at own risk
I feel like people are a bit scared to use this, so Blitz, is it OK if I post the updated offset once in a while?

*looks around*

0x1B74C50
New offset:
0x1BB07C8
new offset since 27/9/2012 or something:
0x1BAD0D8
nice to see people are still using this, guess i'll load mine up
newest offset (working at point of posting)
offset=0x1CF2068
sorry, how do you actually change the offset once you have found it using abcpatch?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?