Selling 2 accounts for cheap prices!

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Selling 2 accounts for cheap prices!
1st acc

PM
Aug A2
Veresk
Mp7


RM

SA58 PARA
M4a1 Mk3
M14 Ebr
Fn F2k2000
Sako rk95
XM8

Sniper
TPG Pgm


12k euros 3 or 4 berettas 1 skorpion full armour 2 AA07 kevlar 3 goggles 1 anaconda

2nd luit 5th class 1300-800 record

2nd acc

PM
Desmodus

RM
M4a1 Mk3
Para
M4a1 Carpio

Sniper
Frf2

has perm walther 3 berettas 2 goggles full armour 17 k euros Captain 4th 3400 wins 1600 losses 1.67 kdr


post offers I am quitting this game I already bought CS:GO ^^
Hi, you accept by Paypal right? How much is your 2nd account?
Just give me a price & I will accept.

Thanks!
add me on skype get69get

and @rak111

smd
$5 amazon code
for secound XD
20$ I Tunnes Code for second if you want
bumpppppppppppppppp
para,asw,python,m4mk3,sw19111,fr-f2 pls 1st acc
how about winchester acc for 1st acc?
add me on skype 69get69
i can do like 40$ paypal.. pm me

edit: i didnt see 2 accs, i'll do 50$ for 1st one or 40$ for second one.

i can also do 70$ for both
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?