DetectedCS:GO Multihack (24.08.2012)

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
CS:GO Multihack (24.08.2012)
CS:GO Multihack (24.08.2012)


How To?

Start CS:GO
Start Injector (go here for a Injector : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...or-v1-9-a.html )
Have Fun


Features:

- no Flash
- Crosshair

- sv_cheats Bypass
- sv_consistency Bypass
- Modelwireframe
- no Particles
- Fullbrightmode
- no Sky

- ESP Box
- ESP Name
- ESP Healthbar
- Radar
- Radar Name
- Radar Healthbar

Keys:

Menu - [Insert]

FAQ:

* The game crashes for me.
(Try out the windowmode)

Credits: KN4CK3R


SCAN1: CSGO Hack (24.08.2012).rar - Jottis Malwarescannerⓘ
SCAN2: https://www.virustotal.com/file/0142...is/1345896774/ⓘ
CSGO Hack (24.08.2012)_mpgh.net.rar85 KB · 437 downloads Scanning…
Looks nice, oh and zero I am buying you csgo add me on steam: {bg}Benson | fruit pai
Quote Originally Posted by kila58 View Post
Looks nice, oh and zero I am buying you csgo add me on steam: {bg}Benson | fruit pai
You want buy him cs:go for this hack?
He just copied it from a geran Hack-side (prob. the most popular in germany)
So if they update this I will open a new thread and you also buy me cs:go? lol
Quote Originally Posted by waynez View Post
You want buy him cs:go for this hack?
He just copied it from a geran Hack-side (prob. the most popular in germany)
So if they update this I will open a new thread and you also buy me cs:go? lol
:facepalm: No, he only had beta and he can not dev any more cheats without the game.
<oh god, can't wait for this to be approved
Hope is work!!
Yes that aint mine, if you could read the credits you would note that
@kila58 added you , btw how is your blue/red textures going?
It is working i just tried it out
coooooooooll ;DDDDDDD APROVED.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

cooool zero ?

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

This attachment has not been approved yet. Please go back and read or respond to the thread. =/
really cool, i hope it gets approved soon, i have 2 questions tho.

do we have to have sv cheats bypass and contintency bypass selected? to not get banned

and what are the 3 "not in beta check marks "

im new to this stuff, only thing ive ever done is dayz hacks. which was a drag and drop into my folder lol
Its good and working.. I can make it threw 3/4th's a game then I get this error in my log.

Exception @ 0x6778676E
oshbpcsgo.dll!0xa61f
kernel32.dll!0x5003a
ntdll.dll!0x774da
ntdll.dll!0x39ec0
Quote Originally Posted by deciphal View Post
Its good and working.. I can make it threw 3/4th's a game then I get this error in my log.

Exception @ 0x6778676E
oshbpcsgo.dll!0xa61f
kernel32.dll!0x5003a
ntdll.dll!0x774da
ntdll.dll!0x39ec0
how are you able to download it, it says pending approval for me
Quote Originally Posted by deciphal View Post
Its good and working.. I can make it threw 3/4th's a game then I get this error in my log.

Exception @ 0x6778676E
oshbpcsgo.dll!0xa61f
kernel32.dll!0x5003a
ntdll.dll!0x774da
ntdll.dll!0x39ec0
If playing in windowed mode. I don't get this error. I am guessing that one of the options not in beta is a no recoil. You can't use the Recoil program while this multihack is running it will glitch out the game. Tried it windowed and full. Your screen stays the same but you can hear your character waking and shooting when you click. Just frozen image on your side though like a screen shot.
hmm? strange ntdll.dll is microsoft security bulletin stuff , sadly me dont have game to test it lets wait til it gets approved & others can test & replay
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?