Clearifing (for exteel player) mostly to dbased & hunter

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Clearifing (for exteel player) mostly to dbased & hunter
It seems someone has figured my password on here which is now changed. The post "supposely" by me about the aimbot and under Automon Terminator 1.01 is not actually from me but whoever it was that figured out my password. The aimbot is in fact from automon (Credits to Dbased). I don't do aimbots nor do I do scripts which why some of you that actually know me should have figured something was up. I normally am in the general and flame & rage treads ONLY. I figured I see whats going on in this section when I realized what had happen with my account (Good thing i decided to check). So I just wanted to apologize to dbased and hunter for the shit that was posted.
I knew it wasn't you when they started posting with proper spelling and grammar.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?