Global Ban

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Global Ban
I just recieved a global ban, I wasn;t using a bypasser or anything, how is this possible?
Were you hacking in any way possible?
Quote Originally Posted by biorh View Post
I just recieved a global ban, I wasn;t using a bypasser or anything, how is this possible?
Because you touch yourself at night.
Quote Originally Posted by n1kko View Post
Because you touch yourself at night.
So you are implying that the OP got banned from DayZ just because Battleye or Bohemia Interactive don't like people who like to induce sexual pleasure just by themselves?

Which means that you are also implying that Battleye or Bohemia Interactive is involved with illegal monitoring of peoples privacy.
I don't think that these companies appreciate it, so how about an lawsuit?

There is law against making accusations that aren't true.

Now to answer OPs question:
When you cheat in DayZ you are using script commands to give yourself things that you wouldn't get without hacking.
Now when you pick up an SVD Camo from a looting point, your game client calls this function:
player addWeapon "SVD_CAMO";
It gets logged with a timestamp.

Nothing too suspicious, other than this weapon is extremely rare.

Now when you add yourself a whole set of weapons and items at once, following functions will get logged:
player addWeapon "SVD_CAMO"; player addMagazine "10Rnd_762x54_SVD"; player addMagazine "10Rnd_762x54_SVD"; player addMagazine "10Rnd_762x54_SVD"; player addweapon "M9SD"; player addMagazine "15Rnd_9x19_M9SD"; player addMagazine "15Rnd_9x19_M9SD"; player addMagazine "15Rnd_9x19_M9SD"; player addweapon "NVGoggles"; player addweapon "ItemCompass"; player addweapon "Binocular_Vector"; player addweapon "ItemGPS"; player addMagazine "FoodSteakCooked";player addMagazine "ItemSodaCoke";player addMagazine "ItemMorphine";player addMagazine "Skin_Sniper1_DZ";player addBackPack "DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1";

Now is it really plausible that you got all these items?
Yes, since maybe you're just looting a dead body.

Is it plausible that you got all these items in one millisecond?
No...that log will be sent to Battleye and ban will be issued.

They can't ban you automatically for that because that would induce many false global bans, and once people start getting false global bans, company's reputation will get damaged as people got banned from multiplayer without doing anything wrong.

So while indeed they could automatically ban you for that, they won't because they must be 100% sure that you hacked.

Now these logs must be sent to Battleye manually by server admins.
Which brings us to conclusion: Server admin in whose server you hacked in, didn't appreciate it and reported you to Battleye.

Hope that answers your question.
I think you put a bit to much effort into this post.
Thanks Ardivaba2, that makes it abundantly clear! And another question, does teleporting also get logged? So when I buy a new key I should only spawn items slowly and don't use the teleport function?
No but I was hacking before, I like spawned weapons took my stuff, quit the game. Logged back on with ALL HACKS TURNED OFF, and now I recieved a ban. I also used teleport. Why did I get banned after turning the hacks off?
Because they logged it.
You still hacked.
Great, where can I get a cheap key? Do I need both Combined Operations? How do I inject the new key into my steam account? So even if I only spawn the weapon script I still get banned after a while because it's getting logged?
i also just got banned how do i change my cd-key to a new non-banned one?
I dont have steam version though so what do i do?


*edit* sorry i didnt read on there's a non steam method thanks
Yes, spawn your items slowly.
Hell, you might even press G on actual dead body (zombie?).
(If you use that method ofcourse)

And don't use anything else.
Forget teleport, as your player coordinates that are being logged are suddenly very impossible, thus will leave an strong evidence behind.

I would stick to only spawning items for now.
Thanks for this advice man! I knew I'd get busted as I was spawning weapons for me and my friend like crazy and teleport all over the map to find vehicles and stuff xD.

So yeah I understand it got me caught. Btw I read you are able to run scripts without a bypasser? Care to share?
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us