Minecraft Spammer

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Spammer
Minecraft Spammer



How to use:

• Open up MinecraftSpammer.exe
• On the top box, enter in what you wish to spam.
• Press Add. It'll be transferred to a box. Only the highlighted selection will be spammed.
• Enter in your settings. (Chat Key(MineCraft hotkey to chat, "T" by default), enter your interval(Minutes, Seconds, Milliseconds)
• Press start and have your focus on minecraft

It is not recommended to go below 750 milliseconds intervals, since there is no global hotkeys in this release.

MineCraft Spammer.zip - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/file/8d1e...is/1345925393/ⓘ
MineCraft Spammer_mpgh.net.zip16 KB · 135 downloads Scanning…
Approved .
Ran this in Windows XP with Minecraft 1.4.5, program won't even open. Your coding generates an Error message every time It runs. I would love to stick the Error report inside a spoiler, but I can't figure out how to copy it out of a Microsoft "Error Report Contents" Window.
Quote Originally Posted by NyteWyrm View Post
Ran this in Windows XP with Minecraft 1.4.5, program won't even open. Your coding generates an Error message every time It runs. I would love to stick the Error report inside a spoiler, but I can't figure out how to copy it out of a Microsoft "Error Report Contents" Window.
Maybe if you upgrade to windows 7 you wouldnt have this problem.
Quote Originally Posted by Drinking Water View Post


Maybe if you upgrade to windows 7 you wouldnt have this problem.
True that, I would agree entirely except for the fact that I strongly dislike Windows 7, if only because I feel it resembles a Mac's layout. I have now ran it inside a Windows 7 Virtual machine, and it works perfectly. Thanks for pointing that out!
If the chat key is "Enter"? :S
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us