Actual player duping

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Actual player duping
I was trying to dupe, when suddenly B, who was hanging on to nexus while A was in the nexus, connected in. At the same time as A. I technically duped myself when trying to dupe items instead.



So, can someone explain to me how this happened to me? I'd like to know for future reference.
More than likely it's a lag/glitch in game. Most of the games have this kind of problem but eventually the other client will lag so much it has to be disconnected. or in some scenario, it will continue either A or B save file, for example A lvled to 20, while B is only up to lvl 15, the game could either choose lvl 20 or lvl 15 but the probability that the lower lvl is computed since the server/game could not account for a 2nd data and otherwise is lost.

While pointing out that reason, it is why duping has happened. In most cases duping is caused by really fast glitch that the system could not process the continuation of an action thus it reverts back to it's original state however, some data of future actions may or may not have attached itself into another data that is related to the main data. simply put it in a way that the data is a boomerang, you toss it far, but it comesback the same thing it originally has but it may or may not contain leaves/water/objects when it returns. (idk why i just explained duping...)
Okay, apparently I had 2 characters with full inventories of ammies and a vault full of ammies at the same time when that happened. I ended up escaping with 1 full inventory of ammies and everything else was gone. (I went into the vault with B, so that must've been why).
That's happened to me while trying to dupe. They both connected at once, and I saw both clients sitting in nexus. Within a couple seconds one of them disconnected, and I didn't get enough time to look if there were two of me or not.
Hi there.

This rare result occurred because you have extremely un-timed the connection command.
You obviously failed to hit in the right spot therefore, you didn't closed BOTH of the client in 5 seconds delay. This is why you lost your items.
If a step goes wrong, you have to close it. It will automatically reset, without losing items.
Quote Originally Posted by Travoos View Post
I was trying to dupe, when suddenly B, who was hanging on to nexus while A was in the nexus, connected in. At the same time as A. I technically duped myself when trying to dupe items instead.



So, can someone explain to me how this happened to me? I'd like to know for future reference.
hi u duping for us free plz? pm me back thx sir
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?