QuestionHow to find Pointer BasicPlayerInfo @Giniyat110

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
How to find Pointer BasicPlayerInfo @Giniyat101 @kmanev073 @ramo @[mi5 @magicwar7
I'm confused how to find pointer basicplayerinfo!
Is the master code can help me?



I've managed to find a string basicplayerinfo ..
and now the problem which pointer?
0XA6E984
....
Quote Originally Posted by [mi5 View Post
0XA6E984
....
Can you can teach me? how to find it?

Thanks before


HAHAHAHA

...........
you are using bypass
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
you are using bypass
yes, I use it!

can you help me?
how to find an addy Basic Player Info?
I want to make Seeghost

Thanks Before
Quote Originally Posted by Shartob1 View Post
yes, I use it!

can you help me?
how to find an addy Basic Player Info?
I want to make Seeghost

Thanks Before
oh just noticed u are using indo cf
pm me your cshell many ppl asked about it.
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
oh just noticed u are using indo cf
pm me your cshell many ppl asked about it.
Chat with Yahoo messanger.. darmajaya_x@yahoo.com
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us