trading?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
trading?
I accidentally added 5 bucks on my second steam account i bought two keys hoping i can trade with my other account on the same computer and give my first account the keys. Is this possible? And if so how? I know you can use sandboxie to idle on multiple accounts, maybe i could use sandboxie or something?
Quote Originally Posted by schlabie View Post
I accidentally added 5 bucks on my second steam account i bought two keys hoping i can trade with my other account on the same computer and give my first account the keys. Is this possible? And if so how? I know you can use sandboxie to idle on multiple accounts, maybe i could use sandboxie or something?
hey ill uh middle man it for you if you cant find another way.
Quote Originally Posted by tmulkey2 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by schlabie View Post
I accidentally added 5 bucks on my second steam account i bought two keys hoping i can trade with my other account on the same computer and give my first account the keys. Is this possible? And if so how? I know you can use sandboxie to idle on multiple accounts, maybe i could use sandboxie or something?
hey ill uh middle man it for you if you cant find another way.
Whats middleman?
yes u can use sandboxie i used it plenty of times for trading from fake accounts to my real account
dont listen to tmulkey hes trying to steal ur acc.
Can you give me a tutorial? Ive never used it. Thanks
Yes, this will be helpful for me also.
i have no use for anybodies account for I can hack them on my own :3
Quote Originally Posted by tmulkey2 View Post
i have no use for anybodies account for I can hack them on my own :3
With What your Shitty Vb Keylogger?
Noob, buying team spirit costs the same and yields more profit.
Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
Noob, buying team spirit costs the same and yields more profit.
Noob, buying backpack expanders costs a little bit less and yields more profit.
Keyloggers are for pussies :P
Either sandboxie or ask a friend to log in your account. You could also log-in your account from your android phone and just trade with yourself.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us