Icon

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Icon
If you look at my sig, you'll see I have several icons, I need a proper Crossfire icon. I want it sleek, HQ, and I also would like it rendered.


Example of a CF icon


---

Here's what you can use to make it



I'd like it 100x100, do what you want with it but keep it minimalistic and use metallic colours if you could.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
If you look at my sig, you'll see I have several icons, I need a proper Crossfire icon. I want it sleek, HQ, and I also would like it rendered.


Example of a CF icon


---

Here's what you can use to make it



I'd like it 100x100, do what you want with it but keep it minimalistic and use metallic colours if you could.
Confused... isn't the one you have as an example an icon?
Quote Originally Posted by REAP View Post


Confused... isn't the one you have as an example an icon?
except I resized it in paint and I want a dark colour scheme version of the example
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


except I resized it in paint and I want a dark colour scheme version of the example
what kind of dark color scheme?
Quote Originally Posted by REAP View Post


what kind of dark color scheme?
gray-black metallic scheme.

In the example, it's black then a gradient into light red. with the one I want, I'd like it to just be from black to light-gray.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


gray-black metallic scheme.

In the example, it's black then a gradient into light red. with the one I want, I'd like it to just be from black to light-gray.
lol made this before i saw ur last post lol ill remake if u want let me know.
Quote Originally Posted by REAP View Post
lol made this before i saw ur last post lol ill remake if u want let me know.
I don't want red in it, and I want the "CF" render to match that of the example.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


I don't want red in it, and I want the "CF" render to match that of the example.
ok um like this if the cf isnt right then i will just render the one in the example.
Quote Originally Posted by REAP View Post


ok um like this if the cf isnt right then i will just render the one in the example.

That looks good, thank you. Could you remove the backdrop/shadow and remove the surrounding transparent pixels and resize to 100x100?

(just like this )
never had to get rid of transparent pixels so no idea how to do it sorry. @Austin
Quote Originally Posted by REAP View Post
never had to get rid of transparent pixels so no idea how to do it sorry. @Austin
Should of phrased it better, meant crop. Anyway, perfect. Thanks.
@Doc close please
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


Should of phrased it better, meant crop. Anyway, perfect. Thanks.
oh lol ok , np
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?