vTable hooking idea :)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
vTable hooking idea :)
Hello guys,
Why should we crete detours and things like that... cant we just define v table as pointer and do that
Code:
DWORD* vTable;
vTable[82] = (DWORD)myDip;
<--- my dip.... wall hack caller
I tried this once, but it was detected for me
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
I tried this once, but it was detected for me
idk here nothing happens... :S
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
I tried this once, but it was detected for me
worked for me.. problem?
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
worked for me.. problem?
hmm ? can you teach me? // wrong post I thought it was the CF Trainer
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us