SolvedRandom Crashs.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Random Crashs.
Okay, So when I play Combat arms (with or without hacks) within 20-30 minutes the game just crashs.
My graphic card isn't the problem, I had combat arms a year ago on a computer (same model and everything) and it worked 100%.
I'm running on a windows 7 64 bit.
Could anyone help me ? I have heard of cleaners but I hear they don't actually stop the crashs, They just delay it.
Are you using "ALT + TAB" frequently when you're playing? Have you tried restarting your computer? Have you tried re-installing combat arms?
Have installed it serveral times, I can't recall if I have restarted my computer and no I don't hit alt or tab alot, It seems like anytime I play quaratine (bad spelling) after a match I crash... But even if I don't and stick to elimination after 30-40 minutes I crash.
Quote Originally Posted by Moneyking800 View Post
Have installed it serveral times, I can't recall if I have restarted my computer and no I don't hit alt or tab alot, It seems like anytime I play quaratine (bad spelling) after a match I crash... But even if I don't and stick to elimination after 30-40 minutes I crash.
Well do you hit Alt + Tab though?
Maybe alt every once and a while.
There's your problem. If you do it at least once you have a chance of crashing.
Windows 7 and CA aren't 100% compatible. The only real solution is to downgrade to Vista or XP, but that should only be used as a last resort.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
Windows 7 and CA aren't 100% compatible. The only real solution is to downgrade to Vista or XP, but that should only be used as a last resort.
hey can i add you on Skype
Quote Originally Posted by TF.Hacks View Post
hey can i add you on Skype
For future reference, completely off topic questions should be directed to VMs.
I think I've already answered the question. If you even alt + tab once then you have a chance of crashing after a match.
@.REZ @Polo @Drake
I don't think it's alt or tab, But I geuss that the crashs are due two the last update that nexon did.
Possibly, but when I usually ALT + TAB I crash sooner or later
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
Possibly, but when I usually ALT + TAB I crash sooner or later
I Alt + Tab all the time and I never crash
My pc just dies on me.
Windows 7 isn't very compatible with combat arms and that is probably the reason you're crashing .
there isn't much you can do about it besides waiting for nexon to fix it :/ .

/Closed
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?