Exclamationchamms unpatched

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Lat I heard rez chams are perm patched... But I could be wrong. @.REZ
first teast the chamms its working for me
Quote Originally Posted by mauyed View Post
first teast the chamms its working for me
Well I can not test them until the attachment is approved... That's why I called .Rez -_-
for all we know these chams probably work for Combat Arms Europe as i kno they didnt patch rez chams for them yet. who knows i might be wrong
You need a screenshot .
and this is probably made for europe ...
@mauyed

/Moved
You have 9 hours to get a screenshot or this thread will be deleted.
I Waited long enough .
next time upload them with screenshots .
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us