Selling Minecraft Accounts
Thought I'd make a fresh thread for a clean appearance.
I'm selling premium Minecraft accounts for either $5 PayPal or $5 of any of these game cards!

( Prices are negotiable ).
Contact - Skype or Msn ( Skype - coch1233 ) ( MSN - careywhite@hotmail.co.uk ).
MM - No.
Payment - $5 PayPal or Game Card ( Aeria gamecards or the ones above ).
Refunds - No refunds.
ToS - Do not change the password nor resell the account without my concent.
I'm selling premium Minecraft accounts for either $5 PayPal or $5 of any of these game cards!

( Prices are negotiable ).
Contact - Skype or Msn ( Skype - coch1233 ) ( MSN - careywhite@hotmail.co.uk ).
MM - No.
Payment - $5 PayPal or Game Card ( Aeria gamecards or the ones above ).
Refunds - No refunds.
ToS - Do not change the password nor resell the account without my concent.


