TalkingSpawning Free Dayz Items

Posts 1–15 of 152 · Page 1 of 11
Spawning Free Dayz Items
Quote Originally Posted by ihasaaccount View Post
****Stop making request threads for Dayz Item spawning! Post here Instead, Or skype me when i'm online****
Just though I would quote that, just to reiterate the fact that the threads are worthless and piss me off more than anything.
Quote Originally Posted by n1kko View Post
Just though I would quote that, just to reiterate the fact that the threads are worthless and piss me off more than anything.
Yes, I completely understand, and yet they still make them with free spawning threads around.

Aug.28 Status, *A post will be added each day for a new status*
Down for today
It's currently down for this whole day, My hack was detected yesterday and it will be back up asap.
Sup man added you on skype please accept
Hey I appreciate you taking time to help us out I added you.
Requested you. Thanks man.
Not legit. This guy is asking for a subscription type service for spawning ammo crates.... Go to someone who does it for free.
Quote Originally Posted by IceyRed View Post
Not legit. This guy is asking for a subscription type service for spawning ammo crates.... Go to someone who does it for free.
Source?...
Quote Originally Posted by IceyRed View Post
Not legit. This guy is asking for a subscription type service for spawning ammo crates.... Go to someone who does it for free.
Untrue. I give free services whenever I open up, Those who donate simply get more benefits then others, such as no time restriction for when to spawn, since their kind enough. Also if this was true whats up with all my other reviews on my last thread.
Never add you, nor talked to you. The fact you just signed up just to post exactly that doesn't help you.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by idunc View Post
Hey, I added you on Skype! Please get in touch!
Will add you shortly.
Quote Originally Posted by redwirelessmouse View Post
Source?...
I added him on Skype. He blocked me when I told him I wouldn't pay for anything.
Quote Originally Posted by IceyRed View Post
Not legit. This guy is asking for a subscription type service for spawning ammo crates.... Go to someone who does it for free.
Not true. It's free, but you can pay if you want better service. Even if you pay, it's nothing like a subscription.
Quote Originally Posted by idunc View Post
Not true. It's one payment and you're done. You should really talk to the guy before you accuse him of something.
Exactly... why pay for items when people are offering it for free? LOL! Get real kid.
Quote Originally Posted by IceyRed View Post
Exactly... why pay for items when people are offering it for free? LOL! Get real kid.
Just edited my post. It is free, but you can donate for better service.
Hey, I added you on Skype! Please get in touch!
Quote Originally Posted by IceyRed View Post
I added him on Skype. He blocked me when I told him I wouldn't pay for anything.
Ok...I'm not saying I don't believe you; however, before you start making such claims you need proof to go with it. I would love if I could take everyone's word, but that isn't the world we live in XD
Posts 1–15 of 152 · Page 1 of 11

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us