Selling Unbanned DayZ Keys [$3.99]

Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5
Selling Unbanned DayZ Keys [$3.99]
Unbanned keys for sale 30 left selling for $4.99 each, message me on skype if you want to buy.

Skype: xKillax_Owner

Price: $4.99

Left: 30

If you happen to buy one and find that it is somehow in use or banned I will instantly give you a new one.
You said 3.99 in title, but this says 4.99.

Make up your mind.
Quote Originally Posted by OwnageMoreDE View Post
You said 3.99 in title, but this says 4.99.

Make up your mind.
It was a misstype, if you don't want to buy one then theres no need to reply with an uneeded comment.
Its not unneeded, your title is misleading, i'm trying to help you sell by fixing it.

Plus its a free bump. Nothing wrong with it.
you joined this month and only have 7 posts? I would suggest to get some more rep/posts before you start trying to sell stuff. People may think you are scamming for being so new.
Quote Originally Posted by jjhend View Post
you joined this month and only have 7 posts? I would suggest to get some more rep/posts before you start trying to sell stuff. People may think you are scamming for being so new.
I have no need to get post count up to sell things on a Forums that lets me make threads. I will continue to sell and if people think I scam then they can just keep it to themselves as I do not.
Vouch for this guy, baught one. If it doesnt work just ask him for his cd changer. +Thanks
Vouch, bought one of him, didn't work at first with my CD-Key changer, told him the problem and he helped me out straight away by sending his CD-Key changer, good price too! Thanks alot
This is legit. Bought some keys from this guy, easy to purchase and fast! Good bloke to deal with.
Trusted! Bought 1 key
Just bought a key from him, simple and quick and the key works!
I can vouch for him on a personal and business level. His keys are legit. I highly recommend.
These keys are very legit. I just bought one from him. It was fast and the seller was helpful. Also, can't really beat that price.
Just bought a key quick deal no issues!
Posts 1–15 of 75 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?