HelpMultiThreading

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
MultiThreading
I have a image uploader that uploads images using a single thread. What I'm wanting to do is have a process where one thread is finish, the next one in the sequence will start. I'm not sure if i'm explaining it where you all will understand what I'm trying to do, but ask if you not sure.

Basically, I have the basic down so far.

Code:
Private Sub UploadToolStripMenuItem_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles UploadToolStripMenuItem.Click
        If Not imgPath = Nothing Then
            Dim tThread As New Thread(AddressOf Upload)
            tThread.IsBackground = True
            tThread.Start()
        End If
    End Sub
I'm creating a program that'll let me add images to a list and upload them to share. I'm stuck trying to make it where it'll upload all the images in that list.

I'm not asking for code or anything. I just needed to be pointed in the right direction. Code is acceptable though.
Use a WebClient, it already has an UploadFileAsync method as well as event handlers which will alert you when the upload is completed so that you can start the next one.
Hey that's right with that comment
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?