The Perfect Box

Posts 31–45 of 64 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by mixerz View Post
The reason some people are getting kicked is because the script uses the function createVehicle which is detected in remoteexec.log. This means that any updated server will probably auto-kick for it. This log can also be used to report you to BE for a global ban.

If you want to make this safer, replace the command createVehicle with createVehiclelocal. This will make the box only visible on your screen (aka other players can not see it), but it will also prevent it from being detected by the server. You can always loot stuff from the box and put it on the ground, in a tent, or in a vehicle for your friends afterwards.

tl;dr:

replace:
Code:
_magicbox = createVehicle [_className, _mypos, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
with:
Code:
_magicbox = createVehiclelocal [_className, _mypos, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
ExtraNote: Backpacks show up in logs. Its not very good to have 5 of every backpack show up in a createvehicle.log. I would personally remove all backpacks from this script as well, and just give yourself one at a time as needed with a basic player addBackPack "DZ_Backpack_EP1"; command.

If you want to remove the backpacks, delete the following 3 lines of code:
Code:
 _dayz_bpk =["DZ_Backpack_EP1","CZ_VestPouch_EP1","DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1","DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1"];
Code:
clearBackpackCargoGlobal _magicbox;
Code:
{_magicbox addBackpackCargoGlobal [_x,5];} forEach _dayz_bpk;
Tried this because I'm being kicked. Now nothing spawns in front of me...
You can destroy the box when you often hit (20+ hits) it with a hatchet. First it begins to burn and then it disappears. Maybe try it a second time if it doesn't work!
Quote Originally Posted by WobblezHD View Post
You can destroy the box when you often hit (20+ hits) it with a hatchet. First it begins to burn and then it disappears. Maybe try it a second time if it doesn't work!
Haha, didn't know that it could be destroyed by a hatchet. This is good if it works.
Hello, long time browser but first time user.

This script works fine, but I did have a few questions- it spawns alot of weapons that are not in the DayZ mod. Obv you can get banned for scripting in the ammo crate alone, but when this crate spawns with illegal weapons...are they detectable to admin if you don't remove them from the crate and have them in your inventory?

Also can other hackers that might be on the same server see that you have scripted something in? (hack for script detecting possibly?) Because the very first server I was on I spawned a crate in the middle of nowhere, and was shot dead within 1 min of creating it.

Also how do you guys rename the .ini file? I can rename the .exe fine, but every time I try renaming the .ini it gives me a windows error box saying "can't find _____.ini"

Last- I got this to work in all three servers I tried it on, but one of the servers kicked me instantly and upon trying to log back in it said admin ban. I was able to go to other servers and play though...so I'm assuming this wasn't battleye related right?

Sorry for all the questions, but these are issues I haven't seen addressed before. Thanks.
for your first question admins can detect when you spawn a ammocrate, anything that you spawn they can see
Second,I dont think so unless they have some sort of esp or something like that
Third,i really dont know xD
and for your last that ban that you got is not related to battleye at all so you are on the safe side.
Was using it great for 2 days now- when i spawn it battleye kicks me... (I do use a batleeye bypasser thank god)
very nice , works fine and i do it every time on a seattle server its safer :P
Big THX !

love you bro <3
What is the code SCRAP METAL and M4A3 CCO Code ?
Quote Originally Posted by mixerz View Post
The reason some people are getting kicked is because the script uses the function createVehicle which is detected in remoteexec.log. This means that any updated server will probably auto-kick for it. This log can also be used to report you to BE for a global ban.

If you want to make this safer, replace the command createVehicle with createVehiclelocal. This will make the box only visible on your screen (aka other players can not see it), but it will also prevent it from being detected by the server. You can always loot stuff from the box and put it on the ground, in a tent, or in a vehicle for your friends afterwards.

tl;dr:

replace:
Code:
_magicbox = createVehicle [_className, _mypos, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
with:
Code:
_magicbox = createVehiclelocal [_className, _mypos, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
ExtraNote: Backpacks show up in logs. Its not very good to have 5 of every backpack show up in a createvehicle.log. I would personally remove all backpacks from this script as well, and just give yourself one at a time as needed with a basic player addBackPack "DZ_Backpack_EP1"; command.

If you want to remove the backpacks, delete the following 3 lines of code:
Code:
 _dayz_bpk =["DZ_Backpack_EP1","CZ_VestPouch_EP1","DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1","DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1"];
Code:
clearBackpackCargoGlobal _magicbox;
Code:
{_magicbox addBackpackCargoGlobal [_x,5];} forEach _dayz_bpk;


Used script executer 1.2d, Followed all instructions posted by Painxd word for word. I Even followed the quoted instructions, editing the script before I moved it into the script folder in the executer. It said code executed correctly (or whatever I can't remember the exact phrase) at the bottom of the executer window.

Click back into dayz and there is no ammo box. So whatever that didn't work. Then I tried simple one lines player addweapon, player addmagazine ect and that all worked fine. Right up until about 10min later........I got kicked and global banned

*edit: I should have read the last few posts in the script executer thread, it is detected now......im not the only one that got banned.
All of you people search Evansaidhi on youtube. Its his hack like 200 people copied his files. Find Evandsaidhi on youtube. Has some hack vids but u will get baned by the actual ammo gun box is his hack
Quote Originally Posted by tapletti5 View Post
All of you people search Evansaidhi on youtube. Its his hack like 200 people copied his files. Find Evandsaidhi on youtube. Has some hack vids but u will get baned by the actual ammo gun box is his hack
Ammo box scripts have been around for ages, I don't think any one person can claim it as theirs...
I would love one please - Thank you
Does it really have a built in bypasser? If not, then can anyone tell me where I could find one?
You will get banned for this,because the admins check logs,and then they send that shit to battleye ******s and ur fucked.
Posts 31–45 of 64 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?