Duping

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
where are you mozhin
Will you help this brotha out?
Hey, I'm having trouble with duping, think one of you could help me?
Quote Originally Posted by Mohzin View Post
Hey guys i wanted to talk to you all about duping. The awsomest thing to get rich and ruin the game. I have been duping for a while now and i've been wondering is duping timing or luck. Well to answer that its not luck and chances are the reason your not duping is because your to excited or your use to failing at it. Well i think this is how duping works When it say retrying to connect it ALREADY knows what the character has in its slots as in like the items you put in it but When it raeches Connecting to Vault its connecting and verifying the items you have but in a split second it connects and knows. So what if we were to connect right at when it says the red text BUT SO CLOSE to the blue. IT WILL DUPE i have tested this and i know i was duping and i focused on the timings i did it once when it said connected and did it again when it said connecting. Its all how fast we react. You think that you clicked nexus at the right moment but you didnt. you actually clicked it at the connected. It must be perfect. That how you will acheive a dupe. So basically you think faster then you do. But if you were to time it a little before. Its going to work. The best duping method that had been working for me is the one were close the swf when it says connecting it works for me 9 times in a row. You also have to confindent.If anyone needs help with duping contact me or pm me. I'll be glad to help.Also thanks cookiezeater for releasing the new client.

Peace out
Okay, so you know how you say to close it RIGHT BEFORE it says "Connecting to vault"

Well I was thinking the same thing, except the exact opposite.
I was thinking what if it happened as soon as it ENDED saying "Connecting" at the beginning of "Connected"? It's basically the same thing.
Please explain clearly when to exit the active client. Your explanation makes me dizzy.
Hey Mohzin, I think I've got some problems with timing... can I get some help from you? ^^
.-. whole afternoon trying only able to dupe twice .-.
could u please help me?
Duping Doesnt work for me, Just wondering if you could give me a hand, If you want ill put my skype name on?
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?