QuestionHacks All Gone

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Hacks All Gone
Did all the coders rage quit over the fast detection rates of Combat Arms? Or are they all just busy now.

But either way, its been around 3 days since any release in this section.

Will the game die when the hacks die? I'm saying this since the majority of players on the game use hacks.

I'm just wondering where all the coders in this section went.
Most of them RQed i guess cuz they can't a find a way to keep their hacks undetected :/.
Im upset so i moved to another site. i cant say here but yeah the site i go to are free vip all the time and undetectable cause they use their own program.
I just moved to a new game with less hackers.

Only to create more hacks there

But CA Seems to be dying in my eyes.
CA is kinda dead now and besides school is starting in 3/4 days now so ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Did all the coders rage quit over the fast detection rates of Combat Arms? Or are they all just busy now.

But either way, its been around 3 days since any release in this section.

Will the game die when the hacks die? I'm saying this since the majority of players on the game use hacks.

I'm just wondering where all the coders in this section went.
Moved on to bigger things :/ And Plus School started for me 2 weeks ago.
Almost all the coders here have stopped
Happy to see that hackers are leaving the game They were destroying ca...Have a good time hackers and never come back
Hacks are gone, CA is not. One day, some shit's gonna come and fucvk everythinng up so
Most of the 'coders' on MPGH use public bases and public code and then are now crying when their shit gets detected. Learn 2 code your own shit and yes CA is dead.
This means Less ragequiters and more money for nexon -.-
There are still VIP & PUB Hacks on other sites I've notices.

None of them are active however.

I hope the coders here come back with a bang. And hopefully with simple hacks only. Like the old days
I remember the days when I used to hack and get a ridiculous KDR... *sigh*
I quit combat arms hacking because everything is public and it just wasn't worth my time, I wasn't really enjoying hacking the game. If you don't enjoy hacking it, why bother?
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us