LightbulbAlt + Tab [3 Steps]

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Alt + Tab [3 Steps]
Alt + Tab [3 Steps]

I don't know if this is certain for all systems, but it worked for me.

Basically what I did was Press and Hold Ctrl + Enter for about 5 seconds. Then I pressed Ctrl + Alt + Del and opened up task manager. When it opened up, it took me out of the game and didn't take me back. As soon as I pressed the game icon again, it took me right back in. I wasn't in the lobby, I was still in the game. So here's a simplified neater way of explaining what to do.

Steps

  1. Press & Hold Ctrl + Enter for 5 seconds (Black Screen)
  2. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and open Task Manager.
  3. After selecting Task Manager, you should be on your desktop.


I'm running Windows 8 so it may be different and working for me only. But its worth a try to try it out.

Thanks
Doesn't seem to work for Windows 7
DOESNT WORK !
For WINDOWS 7 :
When you are INGAME Alt+CTRL+DEL when you get BLACK-GREY screen press windows button multiple times fast ! Youre done
i usually alt+tab and my game just minimize
I feel sorry for you guys xD
i have win 7
Quote Originally Posted by Rifel View Post
i usually alt+tab and my game just minimize
I feel sorry for you guys xD
i have win 7
That doesn't work.

Edit: I'll try it again
For me it does!
sometimes it freez for 1 min or less then it unfreez itself!
for windows seven and ur playing a game in full screen u press alt+tab
Yea win 8 to win 7 is just like win 7 to win xp. Most of the stuff works, but those little things you liked about the previous OS don't work any longer.
I simply just CTRL + ALT + DLT to go my desktop
thats because you have xp!
thank god i'm running windows 8 XD
Wow this is simple! JUST SIMPLY PRESS THE WINDOWS BUTTON WHICH IS THE BUTTON TO OPEN UP THE START MENU THEN PRESS D AT THE SAME TIME.
ARCTIC COMBAT BLOCKS ALT TAB NOT OTHER HOTKEYS.
Quote Originally Posted by mrflasha View Post
Wow this is simple! JUST SIMPLY PRESS THE WINDOWS BUTTON WHICH IS THE BUTTON TO OPEN UP THE START MENU THEN PRESS D AT THE SAME TIME.
ARCTIC COMBAT BLOCKS ALT TAB NOT OTHER HOTKEYS.
You sir just bumped a old thread and 90% of it is all caps
wtf is point of this
Nice, on my vista I can just alt tab.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us