Selling 2LT!

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Selling 2LT!
I am selling my 2LT because I started new account after I forgot this account's password... I found an old paper where I had wrote it up.

Screenshots:







I will trade this to 10000nx (10€) nexon gamecard. I raised the price because it was too low I think...

2.9.2012 before I go sleep I will rise the price again... After that you can buy it with 15000 nx... I have to sell this asap. Just because I do not wanna see it anymore

You will go first btw.
Get ingame screenshots .
Screenshots coming tomorrow morning.
Get screenshots today or this thread will be deleted.
Yeah. I will put screenies now. @.REZ @Drake Screens uploaded.
You go first.
Sounds scammy to me.
We use MM?
MM is not necessary because I do not need this account... @eCry What is your skype and do you have nexon game card worth of 10000 nx?
Screenshots Approved
/approved
@eCry The 5000nx is still possible if you want... But you have to go first because I want to be sure that card code works.
Scammer Alert
He only wants nx..
What? I won't scam you... And if i only want nx I could go and buy more it but this time I want to sell my old account to get EVEN 5000nx. So you cannot say I am scammer and I want you go first because I sell the account, not you.
I can act as a MM over skype if you guys need one? @eCry you send me the code, @JPointman11 you send me the login details, and we'll get everything sorted out!
He is scammer trust me.
Quote Originally Posted by abathx View Post
He is scammer trust me.
We'll either find that out soon or do you have any evidence?
@Genoble That would be great... And I think that he thinks I am a scammer because I said "MM is not necessary because I do not need this account" just find me in skype. My skype name is JPointman11

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

@eCry Just let it be... I am selling it right now and highest bid (on other forum I just checked) is 10k nx... Unless you want to pay 15k. And I am not going to show the post because it is another hacker forum and I think it would be against rules of this forum to link other hacker forums here.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?